We’re Looking for Volunteers.
“Many hands make light work.” – John Heywood (1497 – 1580)
Over the course of many years and a number of projects, Ryt Path Co. has found this to be true: Organizing and implementing successful projects requires a lot of behind-the-scenes work and a good number of people in order to make those work levels reasonable. As we strive to deliver more and more mind-blowing projects from the year 2022 and beyond, we are seeking further support from our community. We are on the search for a few key people to join us in making the dream work!
We’ve got limited spaces available for those who have a passion for social media (management), project management or event booking.
Social Media Manager
- Manage Ryt Path Co.’s Instagram, Twitter or Facebook page.
- Generate, edit, post and share engaging content daily.
- Collaborate with other social media admins for brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with what’s going on in Ryt Path Co.’s circle and the creative arts world.
- Plan and oversee Ryt Path Co. projects, from the initial ideation through to completion.
- Coordinate people and processes to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives.
- Book live performances for the artists on Ryt Path Co.’s roster.
- Secure dates, negotiate terms, make agreements, and then follow up to make sure contracts are signed and adhered to. These contracts include performance fees to be paid to the artist, plus performance-related costs and needs such as concert lighting and sound, and touring-related costs and requirements like lodging, meals, and transportation to and from the event.
- Note: You get to earn 10% of the artist’s fee.
We are open to getting applications from anyone from any part of the world (preferably Abuja or Kaduna). We also welcome anyone who can work remotely with us. We use Telegram for our day-to-day communications.
Note: These positions are unpaid (except Booking Agent), we are still building this organization/community but we can promise a new experience with new friends and projects that will help you be open to great opportunities. Also, being a team member gives you an exclusive discount on some of our merch items (up to a 100% discount) and also free entry to any Ryt Path Co. event.
Submit Your Application Below